Do you have to reserve a campsite?
Yes you must reserve a campsite. Once you have selected your tickets, and you select the camping add on, you will be directed to a map to reserve your spot. Every camp spot is $70 for the weekend, for two people. Additional bands can be purchased for your spot at $35 per person to a max of 6.
Do the campsites have services?
The campsites do not have services available to them.
What are the rules of the campsites?
• Camping passes must be clearly displayed in vehicles.
• You must have a camping wristband to enter the camp site from 8pm-8am.
• Please keep your campsite free of garbage. There will be garbage cans placed throughout the campsite, please use them.
• Please keep all valuables locked up in your vehicle. The festival will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
• No liquor from the campsite will be permitted to enter the show site.
• No fireworks, paper lanterns or any type of explosives will be permitted
• No fighting or threatening behavior
• No parking in fire lanes
The following are NOT allowed:
• Open flames (gas barbeques are fine), which includes citronella torches;
• Glass containers of any kind
• Structures – anything you bring to our campground should be taken home with you.
• Music – Intense, loud stereo equipment is prohibited at all times. A reasonable volume of music is acceptable so long as it does not bother others.
• All music is to be turned off no later than 12am in the campsites.