ENDUROCROSS / MOTO CROSS RULES 2019
– ZERO TOLERANCE for alcohol or drugs in the pits or on the track when the track is considered hot, this is for any and all racing. Anyone in violation of this rule will be asked to leave and this will also include anyone signed in on your team, absolutely no refund.
– ZERO Tolerance for any type of verbal or physical abuse. Anyone in violation of this rule will be asked to leave and this will also include anyone signed in on your team, absolutely no refund.
– All riders will have over the ankle approved boots, full length pants, full length sleeves, gloves, CSA approved helmet and goggles.
– This is an open class endurocross race so there is no class based on rider experience, bikes entered must be big tire (no small tire bikes) 125cc-500cc 2 stroke and 250cc-450cc 4 stroke motor displacement. All bikes must be considered off road or endure. All bikes must be in good/safe working and riding condition. All bikes will be subject to pre-race inspection. No time will be given for repairs, you MUST be ready to race when your heat comes up.
– All bikes need a bike number clearly visible on the front and each side of the bike. If we run into a situation with conflicting bike numbers you may be asked to add a number or letter to your bike to avoid scoring conflicts.
– Pit riding may only consist of a rider riding to and from the start gate or designated race officials with quads and side by sides. First gear only through the pits. Any rider or person caught pit riding or travelling in a dangerous manor will be subject to consequences.
– MRC flag and flag rules will be followed. As always use caution passing a down rider, no jumping or passing on the yellow or medic flag, ZERO tolerance for roost after passing a down rider or medics, anyone not following flag rules.
– A race will not be held for a late rider to the line. If you are late for the gate drop you may enter only by crossing the start line and you must enter only when safe to enter the track.
– If during the race you go off the track you must make every effort to re-enter when safe to do so and without interfering with other riders. Gaining a position during entry back onto the track is not allowed.
– There are to be no bikes driven outside of the race track. If you do not adhere to this, your bracelet will be immediately removed. No refund will be given
– Complaints or protest must be presented in writing to the head official within 30 minutes of your heat ending.